What’s in this Course?
This course consists of ‘lessons’ ie. webinar recordings and additional helpful learning resources ‘Materials’. Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab above.
What Does This Course Focus On?
COVID19, Telehealth, MBS item numbers, resources, technology, HealthDirect Australia, tips & tricks, practice incentives, practice improvements, practice nursing, patient education, business opportunities, multidisciplinary team-care
On completion of all lessons you will be marked 100% course complete and a certificate window will appear (above the ‘Materials’ tab) to ‘Download Certificate’.
Are there more free resources?
Keep checking back regularly for more free learning resources – found under the Materials tab.
You will also find more free resources here
If you need support please email us: [email protected]
Powerpoint presentations used in webinars (pdf)
- 'Nurse Connect WentWest 09042020 | Train IT Medical
- 'WentWest & HealthDirect' 21042020 | Train IT Medical
- 'Telehealth & MBS Item Numbers' 19052020 | Train IT Medical
- 'Advanced Telehealth' 27052020 | Train IT Medical
- 'Telehealth for Specialists' - 03062020 | Train IT Medical
- 'ePrescribing, Results and My Health Record for Multidisciplinary Care' 10062020 | Train IT Medical
- 'ePrescriptions using MedicalDirector Clinical' 17062020 | Train IT Medical
- 'ePrescriptions using Bp Premier' 07072020 | Train IT Medical
- 'Maximise Benefits of Digital Health Changes' ' 17072020 | Train IT Medical
- 'Leading Quality Improvements during Covid19' - 23072020 | Train IT Medical
- 'Cervical Screening using MedicalDirector Clinical' - 27082020 | Train IT Medical
- 'Cervical Screening using BpPremier' - 02082020 | Train IT Medical
Additional Learning Resources
- Telehealth Video Consultations Guide | RACGP
- How to do video consultations well | ACRRM
- Advice on Risk Management when using Video Conferencing Software for Clinical Video Consultations | ACRRM
- Telehealth tips for patients flyer | Practice Coach
- Guidelines for technology-based patient consultations | Medical Board