What is included?
– Webinar recording: Accreditation using Bp Premier
– Presentation used in webinar.
– Additional summary sheets/downloadable resources
Download resources from the ‘Materials’ tab above.
What are the Learning Objectives:
1.Understand the benefits of accreditation for your practice.
2.Discuss your practice system for access to records as well as security, storage, retention & destruction.
3.Analyse data for health improvements and practice management using Bp Premier.
4.Lead data driven improvements with confidence.
Who is the Presenter:
Katrina Otto, Managing Director, Train IT Medical Pty Ltd
What Does This Webinar Focus On?
RACGP Accreditation – 5th standards, Bp Premier, Policies & Procedures, Medical Records, Data, Digital Health, Practice Incentives, PIPQI, ePIP, Practice Improvements.
Are there handouts?
The presentations used in these webinars are available for you to download from the Materials tab on the Course Home screen.
You will also find more free resources here
Is this information current?
This webinar was recorded on 20 July 2023.
Please be aware it will not be updated over time and therefore information you are viewing could potentially be outdated.
What do I do when I’ve finished?
– Press Mark Complete. The ‘Training Evaluation/CPD’ button will appear back on the course page. Please complete this evaluation for your Primary Health Network.
– Write a Review – this will allow others to know if watching this webinar may be helpful for them.
Where do I go for further support or training?
Please contact your PHN support team or email [email protected].
Powerpoint presentations used in webinar (pdf)
- Accreditation using Bp - WentWest - Train IT Medical 2023 final| Train IT Medical