What is included?
– Webinar recording: Advanced telehealth and digital health improvements
– Presentation used in webinar.
– Additional summary sheets/downloadable resources
Download resources from the ‘Materials’ tab above.
What are the Learning Objectives:
- Define team-based care and telehealth
- Discuss changes to Medicare item numbers in relation to team-based care
- Use case conferencing to interact efficiently with other clinicians in a team-based care setting.
- Consider digital health tools (including My Health Record) to enhance care for vulnerable patients and meet eligibility for practice incentive payments
Who is the Presenter:
Katrina Otto, Managing Director, Train IT Medical Pty Ltd
What Does This Webinar Focus On?
Cancer Screening, MedicalDirector, Pen CS, Data Quality, Patient engagement, Active vs Inactive, Pen CS Cervical Screening Test, Breast Screening, Bowel Screening, FOBT, Quality Improvements, PDSAs, Practice Incentive Payments, Practice Management, proactive preventive health management, recalls and reminder systems.
Are there handouts?
The presentations used in these webinars are available for you to download from the Materials tab on the Course Home screen.
You will also find more free resources here
Is this information current?
This webinar was recorded on 27 May 2020.
Please be aware it will not be updated over time and therefore information you are viewing could potentially be outdated.
What do I do when I’ve finished?
– Press Mark Complete. The ‘Training Evaluation/CPD’ button will appear back on the course page. Please complete this evaluation for your Primary Health Network.
– Write a Review – this will allow others to know if watching this webinar may be helpful for them.
Where do I go for further support or training?
Please contact your PHN support team or email [email protected].
Powerpoint presentations used in webinars (pdf)
- 'Advanced Telehealth' 27052020 | Train IT Medical
Additional Learning Resources
- Telehealth Video Consultations Guide | RACGP
- How to do video consultations well | ACRRM
- Advice on Risk Management when using Video Conferencing Software for Clinical Video Consultations | ACRRM
- Telehealth tips for patients flyer | Practice Coach
- Guidelines for technology-based patient consultations | Medical Board