What do I get with this course?
This course consists of video ‘lessons’ plus resources ‘Materials’. Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab above.
- The power point presentation used in the course (in pdf)
- Learning reflections or quizzes
- Printable cheatsheets for common features
- Overview diagrams/flowcharts
- Links to further learning
- Certificate Upon Completion
What should I be able to do as a result of completing this course?
- Make an appointment
- Enter and update patient details
- Develop an understanding of direct billing & online claiming processes (including resolving exceptions)
- Use features related to private billing (including Institutional Billing)
- Generate reports
What Does This Course Focus On?
Manage appointment book, add and edit patient details, Online Medicare/DVA check, patient billing, online claiming, private billing, institutional billing, process payments, generate reports
How long will I have access to the online course?
You will have access to this course for 30 days from date of purchase.
Is there a CPD Certificate?
On completion of all lessons you will be marked 100% course complete and a certificate window will appear (above the ‘Materials’ tab) to ‘Download Certificate’.
Are there more free resources?
Don’t forget to access all the learning materials that come with this course – access from the ‘Materials’ tab above.
You will also find more free resources here
How do I get more support?
For technical help accessing the online course please email us: [email protected]