What do I get with this course?
This course consists of video ‘lessons’ plus resources ‘Materials’. Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab above.
- The power point presentation used in the course (in pdf)
- Learning reflections or quizzes
- Printable cheatsheets for common features
- Overview diagrams/flowcharts
- Links to further learning
- Certificate Upon Completion
What should I be able to do as a result of completing this course?
- Build chronic condition registers
- Enter and analyse data to track improvements
- Use modify and import templates
- Use Autofill Shortcuts to minimise typing
- Implement follow-up process using actions or reminders
What Does This Course Focus On?
Chronic condition management with Bp Premier, Data Extraction tools, Pen CS, Polar, data driven improvements, practice improvements, clinical coding, quality data, tracking measures, PDSA.s / QI Activities, FAQ’s, shortcuts, templates, chronic condition registers
How long will I have access to the online course?
You will have access to this course for 60 days from date of purchase.
Is there a CPD Certificate?
On completion of all lessons you will be marked 100% course complete and a certificate window will appear (above the ‘Materials’ tab) to ‘Download Certificate’.
Are there more free resources?
Don’t forget to access all the learning materials that come with this course – access from the ‘Materials’ tab above.
You will also find more free resources here
How do I get more support?
For technical help accessing the online course please email us: [email protected]
For personalised training and learning support – consider booking an hour live coaching with our expert trainers – contact [email protected]