What is included?
– Webinar recording: ‘Leading Quality Improvements during Covid 19’
– Presentation used in webinar.
– Additional summary sheets/downloadable resources
Download resources from the ‘Materials’ tab above.
What are the Learning Objectives:
1.Describe and understand the benefits of QI methodology and how it effects system change and health outcomes for patients.
2.Outline and document rapid quality improvement activities undertaken in general practice during COVID- 19
3.Learn tips for effective change management and team building.
4.Introduce patient reported measures and link to quality improvement activities.
Who are the Presenters:
Katrina Otto, Managing Director, Train IT Medical Pty Ltd
Marg Windsor, RN, Nurse Immunisation & Trainer, DARTA Medical
What Does This Webinar Focus On?
Covid vaccines, Consent, Clinical documentation, Technology, Medicare, AIR, PRODA, CVIP, HealthDirect, HotDoc, Health Engine, AutoMed, Better Consult, practice management software, vaccine inventory, recalls and reminders, Pen CS, Polar, Cubiko, post-vaccination care, patient engagement, new patient registration, adverse event management and reporting, SmartVax, AusVax Safety,. financial management, outcomes, quality improvements, patient experience, PRMS, outcome reporting,
Are there handouts?
The presentations used in these webinars are available for you to download from the Materials tab on the Course Home screen.
You will also find more free resources here
Is this information current?
This webinar was recorded on 23 July 2020.
Please be aware it will not be updated over time and therefore information you are viewing could potentially be outdated.
What do I do when I’ve finished?
– Press Mark Complete. The ‘Training Evaluation/CPD’ button will appear back on the course page. Please complete this evaluation for your Primary Health Network.
– Write a Review – this will allow others to know if watching this webinar may be helpful for them.
Where do I go for further support or training?
Please contact your PHN support team or email [email protected]
Powerpoint presentations used in webinars (pdf)
- 'Covid Vaccines & Technology ' - 01042021 | Train IT Medical
Additional Learning Resources