– Webinar recording ‘Covid19, Telehealth and MBS Item Numbers’.
– Presentations used in webinar.
– Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab above.
1.Prepare your software
2.Develop an understanding of new COVID-19 telehealth and telephone MBS item numbers
3.Consider practicalities of telehealth and clinical documentation (including consent).
4.Tips & tricks from experienced telehealth practitioners.
5.Engage your practice team.
Katrina Otto, Managing Director, Train IT Medical Pty Ltd
What Does This Webinar Focus On?
COVID19, Telehealth, MBS item numbers, resources technology, HealthDirect Australia, tips & tricks, PIPQI, Quality Improvements. practice incentives, pandemic response, strategies for patient engagement.
Are there handouts?
The presentations used in these webinars are available for you to download from the Materials tab above.
You will also find more free resources here
Is this information current?
This webinar was recorded on 22 April 2020. It will not be updated and therefore information you are viewing could potentially be outdated.
What do I do when I’ve finished?
– Press Mark Complete. The ‘Training Evaluation/CPD’ button will appear back on the course page. Please complete this evaluation for your Primary Health Network.
– Write a Review – this will allow others to know if watching this webinar may be helpful for them.
Where do I go for further support or training?
Please contact your PHN support team or email email@example.com.