What is Included?
– Webinar recording ‘Customisable Health Content as a Digital Tool to Engage Patient Groups’.
– Presentations used in webinar.
– Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab above.
- Review recently adopted digital tools in General Practice
- Discuss and showcase ‘Go Share’ customisable content to send appropriate, timely educational resources to patients.
- Discuss the Go Share Messaging used to engage with vulnerable patients during COVID.
Dr Tina Campbell, Managing Director, Healthily
Craig Simpson, Practice Manager, Peregian Beach Medical (Sunshine Coast)
Katrina Otto, Managing Director, Train IT Medical Pty Ltd
What Does This Webinar Focus On?
Patient Engagement Strategies, Patient Education, Digital Tools, Covid-19 Responses, Quality Improvements, Practice Management, Rapid CQI, MBS, Sustainable Practice, Pen CAT4, GoShare Plus, SMS, Data Cleaning.
Are there handouts?
The presentations used in these webinars are available for you to download from the Materials tab above.
You will also find more free resources here
Is this information current?
This webinar was recorded on 7 October 2020.
Please be aware it will not be updated over time and therefore information you are viewing could potentially be outdated.
What do I do when I’ve finished?
– Press Mark Complete. The ‘Training Evaluation/CPD’ button will appear back on the course page. Please complete this evaluation for your Primary Health Network.
– Write a Review – this will allow others to know if watching this webinar may be helpful for them.
Where do I go for further support or training?
Please contact your PHN support team or email firstname.lastname@example.org.