This course will help you assess your current practice policies and procedures and help focus improvements to benefit your practice and patients.
What do I get with this course?
- Video learning with supplementary reflections and improvement activities
- 5 sample policy templates – including ePrescriptions, My Health Record Security and Secure Messaging
- Sample matrix of My Health Record ‘Roles and Responsibilities’ you can easily edit for your practice
- Downloadable pdf of the powerpoint presentation used in this course
- Describe how to use the My Health Record system accurately and responsibly in accordance with the My Health Records Act
- Further develop understanding of legal obligations for organisations and individuals using the system and the consequences of breaching these obligations
- Develop policies and procedures for using the My Health Record system and ePIP that comply with legislative requirements
What Does This Course Focus On?
Digital Health Technologies such as My Health Record, Secure Messaging and electronic prescriptions.
Key focus areas: My Health Record, policies and procedures, legislative requirements, Practice Incentive Payment eHealth (ePIP), electronic prescriptions, secure messaging, clinical coding, data breaches, compliance activities, legislative obligations, practice improvements, sustainable business.
Is there a CPD certificate?
Yes! Providing evidence of training is an important component of compliance and a certificate will generate on successful completion of this course.
Are there more free resources?
Keep checking back regularly for more free learning resources – found under the Materials tab.
You will also find more free resources here
If you need support please email us: [email protected]