What’s is included?
– Webinar recording ‘Electronic transfer of prescriptions in Bp Premier’.
– Presentations used in webinar.
– Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab above.
What are the Learning Objectives:
- Discuss the use of the token model and patient impact of changes to electronic prescribing
- Learn about the changes in the prescribing process in Bp Premier
- Explore ideas for improved use of My Health Record for medication and results management
Who are the Presenters:
Katrina Otto, Managing Director, Train IT Medical Pty Ltd
What Does This Webinar Focus On?
ePrescriptions, Covid19, fast-tracked prescriptions, active script list, digital health, My Health Record, practice improvements, practice management, Best Practice, Bp Premier, data quality, medication management
Are there handouts?
The presentations used in these webinars are available for you to download from the Materials tab on the Course Home screen.
You will also find more free resources here
Is this information current?
This webinar was recorded on 30 June 2020. Please be aware it will not be updated over time and therefore information you are viewing could potentially be outdated.
What do I do when I’ve finished?
– Press Mark Complete. The ‘Training Evaluation/CPD’ button will appear back on the course page. Please complete this evaluation for your Primary Health Network.
– Write a Review – this will allow others to know if watching this webinar may be helpful for them.
Where do I go for further support or training?
Please contact your PHN support team or email [email protected].