What is Included?:
– Webinar recording ‘Engaging your active patient population base for safe in-practice consultations’ – 27 May 2020
– Powerpoint presentation/s used in webinar.
– Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab above.
What are the Learning Objectives:
- Discuss current patient reluctance for face to face consults and identify opportunities for patient education/ reassurance about management of their health during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Outline how to effectively use an Absolute Cardiovascular Risk Approach and develop a patient management plan as a part of the Heart Health Check for patients at low, medium and high risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Demonstrate how to use a business approach to maximise practice resources in conducting absolute risk assessments and Heart Health Checks.
- Identify eligible patients and refer to the My Health for Life program.
Who are the Presenters:
Andrea Love, Senior Co-ordinator Heart Health, Heart Foundation
Jaclyn Coffee, Qld Heart Health Co-ordinator, Heart Foundation
Katrina Otto, Managing Director, Train IT Medical
What Does This Webinar Focus On?
COVID19, patient engagement, heart disease, healthy heart checks, prevention, care planning, engagement strategies, PIPQI, Quality Improvements. practice incentives, chronic disease management, heart health, ‘My Health for Life’.
Are there handouts?
The presentations used in these webinars are available for you to download from the Materials tab above.
You will also find more free resources here
Is this information current?
This webinar was recorded on 27 May 2020.
Please be aware it will not be updated and therefore information you are viewing could potentially be outdated.
What do I do when I’ve finished?
– Press Mark Complete. The ‘Training Evaluation/CPD’ button will appear back on the course page. Please complete this evaluation for your Primary Health Network.
– Write a Review – this will allow others to know if watching this webinar may be helpful for them.
Where do I go for further support or training?
Please contact your PHN support team or email email@example.com.