What is included?
– Webinar recording: ‘ePrescribing, Results and My Health Record for Multidisciplinary Care’
– Presentation used in webinar.
– Additional summary sheets/downloadable resources
Download resources from the ‘Materials’ tab above.
What are the Learning Objectives:
- Discuss new arrangements for electronic prescriptions
- Prepare for changes to electronic prescribing in Australia.
- Develop a plan to educate patients about electronic prescriptions
- Use My Health Record and Secure Messaging to improve clinical safety, communication and co-ordination of patient care in a multi-disciplinary team.
Who is the Presenter:
Katrina Otto, Managing Director, Train IT Medical Pty Ltd
What Does This Webinar Focus On?
ePrescriptions, Digital Health, Pharmacy, SMS, Email, consent, patient-centred care, telehealth, innovative practice, My Health Record, Secure Messaging, Practice Improvements, Practice Incentives.
Are there handouts?
The presentations used in these webinars are available for you to download from the Materials tab on the Course Home screen.
You will also find more free resources here
Is this information current?
This webinar was recorded on 10 June 2020.
Please be aware it will not be updated over time and therefore information you are viewing could potentially be outdated.
What do I do when I’ve finished?
– Press Mark Complete. The ‘Training Evaluation/CPD’ button will appear back on the course page. Please complete this evaluation for your Primary Health Network.
– Write a Review – this will allow others to know if watching this webinar may be helpful for them.
Where do I go for further support or training?
Please contact your PHN support team or email [email protected]
Powerpoint presentations used in webinars (pdf)
- 'ePrescribing, Results and My Health Record for Multidisciplinary Care' 10062020 | Train IT Medical
Additional Learning Resources
- Telehealth Video Consultations Guide | RACGP
- How to do video consultations well | ACRRM
- Advice on Risk Management when using Video Conferencing Software for Clinical Video Consultations | ACRRM
- Telehealth tips for patients flyer | Practice Coach
- Guidelines for technology-based patient consultations | Medical Board