What is included?
– Webinar recording: ‘Immunisations using Bp Premier’
– Presentation used in webinar.
– Additional summary sheets/downloadable resources
Download resources from the ‘Materials’ tab above.
What are the Learning Objectives:
- Enter immunisation data for adults and children using Bp Premier software.
- Report immunisation encounters directly to the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) through Bp Premier.
- Implement a systematic approach to immunisation coverage through improvements to your recall and reminder system.
- Develop further awareness of proactive searches and quality improvement strategies to assist with improving immunisation rates.
- Quickly access previous immunisation data via My Health Record.
Who is the Presenter:
Katrina Otto, Managing Director, Train IT Medical Pty Ltd
What Does This Webinar Focus On?
immunisations, Bp Premier, Best Practice, childhood immunisations, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health, AIR, My Health Record, systematic approach, prevention, recalls and reminders, database searches, Pen CS.
Are there handouts?
The presentations used in these webinars are available for you to download from the Materials tab on the Course Home screen.
You will also find more free resources here
Is this information current?
This webinar was recorded on 13 October 2020.
Please be aware it will not be updated over time and therefore information you are viewing could potentially be outdated.
What do I do when I’ve finished?
– Press Mark Complete. The ‘Training Evaluation/CPD’ button will appear back on the course page. Please complete this evaluation for your Primary Health Network.
– Write a Review – this will allow others to know if watching this webinar may be helpful for them.
Where do I go for further support or training?
Please contact your PHN support team or email [email protected].