What’s is included?
– Webinar recording ‘Improve Cancer Screening & Care Planning using MedicalDirector Clinical’.
– Presentation used in webinar.
– Additional summary sheets/downloadable resources
Download resources from the ‘Materials’ tab above.
What are the Learning Objectives:
1. Describe population-based cancer screening and the role of primary care in breast, bowel and cervical screening.
2. Assess current status of cancer screening data using MedicalDirector and Pen CS.
3. Identify patients for inclusion and a planned approach to data cleaning and prevention strategies.
4. Maintain accurate cancer screening data through the introduction of data management and organisational system changes.
5. Meet criteria for practice incentive payments related to cancer screening
Who is the Presenter:
Katrina Otto, Managing Director, Train IT Medical Pty Ltd
What Does This Webinar Focus On?
Cancer Screening, Bp Premier, Pen CS, Data Quality, Patient engagement, Active vs Inactive, Pen CS Cervical Screening Test, Breast Screening, Bowel Screening, FOBT, Quality Improvements, PDSAs, Practice Incentive Payments, Practice Management, proactive preventive health management, recalls and reminder systems.
Are there handouts?
The presentations used in these webinars are available for you to download from the Materials tab on the Course Home screen.
You will also find more free resources here
Is this information current?
This webinar was recorded on 15 October 2020.
Please be aware it will not be updated over time and therefore information you are viewing could potentially be outdated.
What do I do when I’ve finished?
– Press Mark Complete. The ‘Training Evaluation/CPD’ button will appear back on the course page. Please complete this evaluation for your Primary Health Network.
– Write a Review – this will allow others to know if watching this webinar may be helpful for them.
Where do I go for further support or training?
Please contact your PHN support team or email [email protected].