What do I get with this course?
This course consists of video ‘lessons’ plus resources ‘Materials’. Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab above.
- Learning videos
- The power point presentation used in the course (in pdf)
- Learning reflections or quizzes
- Printable cheatsheets for common features
- Overview diagrams/flowcharts
- Links to further learning
- Certificate Upon Completion
What should I be able to do as a result of completing this course?
- Identify your active patient database
- Code diagnoses, clean up the past history and medication lists.
- Clean up lists including address book categories and recalls.
- Design effective recall & reminder lists.
- Improve effective use of actions.
What Does This Course Focus On?
Data cleansing, maintaining data integrity, systems and protocols, practice improvements, accreditation requirements.
Is there a CPD Certificate?
On completion of all lessons you will be marked 100% course complete and a certificate window will appear (above the ‘Materials’ tab) to ‘Download Certificate’.
Are there more free resources?
Don’t forget to access all the learning materials that come with this course – access from the ‘Materials’ tab above.
You will also find more free resources here
How do I get more support?
For technical help accessing the online course please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For personalised training and learning support – consider booking an hour live coaching with our expert trainers – contact email@example.com
You must be enrolled to view the Materials available