What is Included?
– Webinar recording ‘Continuing Quality Improvements in General Practice during Covid 19’ from 21 July 2020.
– Presentations used in this webinar.
Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab above.
What are the Learning Objectives:
- Outline and document the rapid quality improvement activities undertaken in general practice during COVID-19.
- Re-examine, refresh, and re activate pre COVID quality improvement activities.
- Discuss the design, development and implementation of a QI activity for COPD patients using the Improvement Foundation model in a local general practice.
Who are the Presenters:
Katrina Otto, Managing Director, Train IT Medical Pty Ltd
Melissa Williams, Improvement Foundation
Jenny Medina (RN), Noosa General Practice
Carol Vona (PM), Noosa General Practice
What Does This Webinar Focus On?
Heart health, Prevention, Patient Engagement Strategies, Patient Education, Digital Tools, Covid Responses, Quality Improvements, Practice Management, Rapid CQI, MBS, Sustainable Practice, Pen CAT4, GoShare Plus, SMS, Data Cleaning.
Are there handouts?
The presentations used in these webinars are available for you to download from the Materials tab above.
You will also find more free resources here
Is this information current?
This webinar was recorded on 21 July 2020.
Please be aware it will not be updated and therefore information you are viewing could potentially be outdated.
What do I do when I’ve finished?
– Press Mark Complete. The ‘Training Evaluation/CPD’ button will appear back on the course page. Please complete this evaluation for your Primary Health Network.
– Write a Review – this will allow others to know if watching this webinar may be helpful for them.
Where do I go for further support or training?
Please contact your PHN support team or email [email protected]