TRAINING & RESOURCE BUNDLE – 16 HELPFUL RESOURCES!
Let us make it easier for you to meet the criteria for Practice Incentive Payment – Quality Improvement ie PIP QI
We want you to focus on your improvements, not your paperwork!
Designed by industry expert & qualified teacher Katrina Otto, Principal of Train IT Medical.
Katrina is an authorised trainer for Best Practice Software, Department of Health, Australian Digital Health Agency as well as peak bodies RACGP, APNA, AAPM etc.
Train IT Medical trainers lead practice improvements and deliver PIP QI training for Primary Health Networks regularly across Australia.
16 downloadable resources including:
PIP QI Measures Tracking Worksheets
- PIP QI Measures Tracking Worksheet for Practices | Modifiable Sample | Train IT Medical
- PIP QI Measures Tracking Worksheet for Individual Practitioners | Modifiable sample | Train IT Medical
PIP QI PDSA Samples
- Identifying CVD Risk Factors | Train IT Medical
- Shared Health Summaries for vulnerable patients| Train IT Medical
- Recording Family and Social History | Train IT Medical
- Adding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander status | Train IT Medical
Bp Premier PIP QI Quick Guides
- Recording data for PIP QI Measures in Bp | Quick Guide | Train IT Medical
- Recording data for CVD Measures in Bp | Quick Guide | Train IT Medical
8 x Bp Premier Data Quality Improvement Cheatsheets
- Setting Configuration Options to maintain data integrity | Train IT Medical
- Inactivating patient records in Bp | Train IT Medical
- Diagnosis Coding in Bp | Train IT Medical
- Reason for contact in Bp | Train IT Medical
- Allergies and Adverse Reactions in Bp | Train IT Medical
- Medication and Reason for Medication in Bp | Train IT Medical
- Progress Notes in Bp | Train IT Medical
- Adding an Immunisation in Bp | Train IT Medical
TO ACCESS RESOURCES AFTER PURCHASE
To download the resources provided in this PIP QI Resource Bundle pack, go to the ‘Materials‘ tab above.
These resources supplement our PIP QI eLearning course which teaches you how to lead quality improvements.
LOOKING FOR OUR PIPQI eLEARNING COURSE?
Looking for our PIP QI online training course? This has been created and will be available very soon in our shop.
Or, if your PHN has given you a code to access the course, enter code here.
Are there free resources?
You will also find more free resources here as well as on your PHN and software vendor websites.
For support or further training please email us: email@example.com
Primary Health Networks – ask us about our bulk purchase offer and supply these resources to all practices in your catchment area.
Our resources are very popular, effective – and affordable! Contact us today.