52-PIP QI – Implementing Quality Improvements using MedicalDirector, Pen CS &/or Polar
What do I get with this course?
This course consists of video ‘lessons’ plus resources ‘Materials’. Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab above.
- The power point presentation used in the course (in pdf)
- Learning reflections or quizzes
- Printable cheatsheets for common features
- Overview diagrams/flowcharts
- Links to further learning
- Certificate Upon Completion
What should I be able to do as a result of completing this course?
- Understand changes to the Practice Incentives Program
- Explain the new PIP QI.
- Identify specific practice quality improvement activities.
- Design an improvement plan to meet eligibility for PIPQI & create an improvement culture.
- Develop further understanding of data systems (Medical Director, Pen CS and/or Polar) in relation to PIPQI.
What Does This Course Focus On?
PIP QI with MedicalDirector, Data Extraction tools, Pen CS, Polar, data driven improvements, practice improvements, Data eligibility set, quality data, 10 improvement measures/eligible data set, data quality, submission tools, tracking measures, preparation checklist, PDSA.s / QI Activities, PRODA, FAQ’s, Polar, Outcome Health
How long will I have access to the online course?
You will have access to this course for 60 days from date of purchase.
Is there a CPD Certificate?
On completion of all lessons you will be marked 100% course complete and a certificate window will appear (above the ‘Materials’ tab) to ‘Download Certificate’.
How do I get more support?
For technical help accessing the online course please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For personalised training and learning support – consider booking an hour live coaching with our expert trainers – contact email@example.com
Are there more free resources?
Keep checking back regularly for more free learning resources – found under the Materials tab.
You will also find more free resources here
If you need support please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be enrolled to view the Materials available