What is included?
– Webinar recording ‘Recalls, Reminders and Cancer Screening using Bp Premier’.
– Presentation used in webinar.
– Additional summary sheets/downloadable resources
Download resources from the ‘Materials’ tab above.
What are the Learning Objectives:
1. Develop a systematic approach to bowel, breast and cervical screening using Bp Premier.
2. Build advanced understanding of features within Bp Premier & Pen CS relevant to cancer screening including direct access to the National Cancer Screening Register (NCSR).
3. Clearly differentiate between preventive health reminders and clinically significant recalls and learn tips for change management and data cleaning.
4. Use actions for proactive preventive health management.
5. Discuss patient-centred strategies and quality improvement activities designed to improve your practice recall and reminder system.
Who is the Presenter:
Katrina Otto, Managing Director, Train IT Medical Pty Ltd
What Does This Webinar Focus On?
Cancer Screening, Bp Premier, Pen CS, Data Quality, Patient engagement, Active vs Inactive, Pen CS Cervical Screening Test, Breast Screening, Bowel Screening, FOBT, Quality Improvements, PDSAs, Practice Incentive Payments, Practice Management, proactive preventive health management, recalls and reminder systems.
Are there handouts?
The presentations used in these webinars are available for you to download from the Materials tab on the Course Home screen.
You will also find more free resources here
Is this information current?
This webinar was recorded on 13 October 2020.
Please be aware it will not be updated over time and therefore information you are viewing could potentially be outdated.
What do I do when I’ve finished?
– Press Mark Complete. The ‘Training Evaluation/CPD’ button will appear back on the course page. Please complete this evaluation for your Primary Health Network.
– Write a Review – this will allow others to know if watching this webinar may be helpful for them.
Where do I go for further support or training?
Please contact your PHN support team or email [email protected].