What do I get with this course?
This course consists of 16 video ‘lessons’ plus resources ‘Materials’. Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab above.
- 16 Video lessons
- Downloadable learning resources including pdf of presentation, software and leadership guides, Quality Improvement/PDSA samples and printable software cheatsheets
- Learning reflections or quizzes
What Does This Course Focus On?
Tips and tricks for accreditation success, data driven improvements, practice improvements, clinical coding, quality data, s, systems and protocols, PDSA’s / QI Activities, 5th edition RACGP standards, mandatory and optional indicators, aspirational indicators, health IT improvements
What are the Learning Objectives:
Part 1 – Changes to RACGP 5th standards and Practice Incentive Changes
- Understand the changes to the 5th edition RACGP standards
- Learn how to read and interpret the format of the standards
- Differentiate between mandatory and optional indicators
- Understand the new aspirational indicators
- Access further information to help understand impact of 5th edition changes.
Part 2 – Tips for Accreditation success
- Discuss tips for achieving accreditation success
- Identify methods to help prepare for accreditation audits
- Develop a focused approach for Health IT improvements to meet accreditation standards.
- Access additional learning resources to assist with achieving practice accreditation.
Is there a CPD Certificate?
On completion of all lessons you will be marked 100% course complete and a certificate window will appear (above the ‘Materials’ tab) to ‘Download Certificate’.
Are there more free resources?
Keep checking back regularly for more free learning resources – found under the Materials tab.
You will also find more free resources here
If you need support please email us: [email protected]