We want you to focus on your improvements, not your paperwork!
Let us help ensure you easily meet the criteria for Practice Incentive Payment – Quality Improvement ie PIP QI
17 Resources included:
3 PIPQI MedicalDirector Quick Guides – teaching exactly how and where to enter data to meet PIP QI
2 PIPQI Measures Tracking Worksheets
4 PDSA samples – ready for you to edit and customise
8 MedicalDirector cheatsheets
Designed by industry expert & qualified teacher Katrina Otto, Principal of Train IT Medical.
Katrina is an approved trainer for MedicalDirector, Department of Health, Australian Digital Health Agency as well as peak bodies RACGP, APNA, AAPM etc.
Are there free resources?
You will also find our free resources here
We will also continue to update and add ‘Materials’ so come back soon.
If you need support please email us: [email protected]
RESOURCES INCLUDED IN THIS PURCHASE:
2 x PIP QI Measures Tracking Worksheets
- PIP QI Measures Tracking Worksheet for Practices | Modifiable Sample | Train IT Medical
- PIP QI Measures Tracking Worksheet for Individual Practitioners| Modifiable sample | Train IT Medical
4 x PDSA Samples
- Identifying CVD Risk Factors | Train IT Medical
- Shared Health Summaries for vulnerable patients| Train IT Medical
- Recording Family and Social History | Train IT Medical
- Adding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander status | Train IT Medical
3 x MedicalDirector PIP QI Quick Guides
- MD Quick Guide – Recording data for PIP QI Measures in MD | Train IT Medical
- MD Quick Guide – Recording data for PIP QI measures in MD & reporting with MD Insights | Train IT Medical
- MD Quick Guide – Inactive and deceased patient records | Train IT Medical
8 X MedicalDirector Data Quality Improvement Cheatsheets
- Setting Configuration Options to maintain data integrity | Train IT Medical
- Reason for Medication | Train IT Medical
- Adding a coded diagnosis | Train IT Medical
- Adding a coded reason for visit | Train IT Medical
- Progress Notes | Train IT Medical
- Adding an Immunisation (adult) | Train IT Medical
- Adding an Immunisation (child) | Train IT Medical
- Allergies and Adverse Reactions | Train IT Medical
Primary Health Networks or multi-site organisations – ask us about our bulk purchase offer and supply these wonderful resources to all practices.
Our resources are very popular, effective – and affordable! Contact us today.