What do I get with this course?
This course consists of video ‘lessons’ plus resources ‘Materials’. Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab above.
- Learning videos
- The power point presentation used in the course (in pdf)
- Learning reflections or quizzes
- Printable cheatsheets for common features
- Overview diagrams/flowcharts
- Links to further learning
- Certificate Upon Completion
What are the Learning Objectives?
- Enter essential clinical data to meet RACGP general practice and digital health standards.
- Health Summary
- Clinical note-taking
- Observations & Results
- Develop an understanding of the importance of entering clinical data to facilitate extraction of patient and practice population data.
What Does This Course Focus On?
Health summary data, clinical coding, clinical note-taking, observations and results
Is there a CPD Certificate?
On completion of all lessons you will be marked 100% course complete and a certificate window will appear (above the ‘Materials’ tab) to ‘Download Certificate’.
Are there more free resources?
Don’t forget to access all the learning materials that come with this course – access from the ‘Materials’ tab above.
You will also find more free resources here
How do I get more support?
For technical help accessing the online course please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For personalised training and learning support – consider booking an hour live coaching with our expert trainers – contact email@example.com
You must be enrolled to view the Materials available