What do I get with this course?
This course consists of video ‘lessons’ plus resources ‘Materials’. Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab above.
- 9 Video lessons
- 7 Downloadable learning resources including pdf of presentation, software and leadership guides, Quality Improvement/PDSA samples and printable software cheatsheets
- Learning reflections or quizzes
- The power point presentation used in the course (in pdf)
What Does This Course Focus On?
Actions, Recalls and Reminders with MedicalDirector, Data cleansing, Reminder protocol design, adding recalls, modifying recalls, generating recall and reminder lists, proactive preventive health, screening activities, prevention protocols, QI/PDSA activities
What are the Learning Objectives:
- Develop an understanding of systematic preventive health management/screening.
- Design an effective recall and reminder system.
- Use actions for preventive health activities.
- Add, view and modify patient recalls and reminders.
- Generate patient recall and reminder lists.
Is there a CPD Certificate?
On completion of all lessons you will be marked 100% course complete and a certificate window will appear (above the ‘Materials’ tab) to ‘Download Certificate’.
Are there more free resources?
Keep checking back regularly for more free learning resources – found under the Materials tab.
You will also find more free resources here
If you need support please email us: [email protected]