What do I get with this course?
This course consists of video ‘lessons’ plus resources ‘Materials’.
Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab above.
What Does This Course Include?
- Video lessons
- Downloadable learning resources including pdf of presentation, Quality Improvement/PDSA samples and printable software cheatsheets
- Learning reflections or quizzes
- The power point presentation used in the course (in pdf)
What Does This Course Focus On?
Actions, Recalls and Reminders with MedicalDirector, Data cleansing, Reminder protocol design, adding recalls, modifying recalls, generating recall and reminder lists, proactive preventive health, screening activities, prevention protocols, QI/PDSA activities, patient and team engagement, financial and safety incentives, sustainable practice.
- Design an effective recall and reminder system.
- Describe the difference between Recalls, Reminders & Actions
- Develop an understanding of systematic preventive health management/screening.
- Use actions for preventive health activities.
- Add, view and modify patient recalls and reminders.
- Generate patient recall and reminder lists.
- Clean up recalls, reminders and actions.
- Make recall appointments using Pracsoft.
- Undertand general practice and accreditation standards in relation to Recalls, Reminders and follow-up systems.
- Create a Qualty Improvement Activity related to improving your Recall and Reminder system.
- Use Recalls, Reminders and Results to help qualify for Practice Incentive Payments – PIPQI.
- Improve patient engagement.
- Implement a planned approach to risk management.
- Discuss strategies for engaging your practice team.
- Learn from other successful practices.
Is there a CPD Certificate?
On completion of each lesson click on ‘Mark Complete’.
On completion of all lessons you will be marked 100% course complete and a certificate window will appear (above the ‘Materials’ tab) to ‘Download Certificate’.
Are there more free resources?
Keep checking back regularly for more free learning resources – found under the Materials tab.
You will also find more free resources here
If you need support please email us: [email protected]