What do I get with this course?
This course consists of video ‘lessons’ plus resources ‘Materials’. Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab above.
- The power point presentation used in the course (in pdf)
- Learning reflections or quizzes
- Printable cheatsheets for common features
- Overview diagrams/flowcharts
- Links to further learning
- Certificate Upon Completion
What should I be able to do as a result of completing this course?
- Develop an understanding of systematic preventive health management/screening.
- Design an effective recall and reminder system.
- Use actions for preventive health activities.
- Add, view and modify patient recalls and reminders.
- Generate patient recall and reminder lists.
What Does This Course Focus On?
Actions, Recalls and Reminders with Bp Premier, Data cleansing, Reminder protocol design, adding recalls, modifying recalls, generating recall and reminder lists, proactive preventive health, screening activities, prevention protocols, QI/PDSA activities
How long will I have access to the online course?
You will have access to this course for 60 days from date of purchase.
Is there a CPD Certificate?
On completion of all lessons you will be marked 100% course complete and a certificate window will appear (above the ‘Materials’ tab) to ‘Download Certificate’.
Are there more free resources?
Don’t forget to access all the learning materials that come with this course – access from the ‘Materials’ tab above.
You will also find more free resources here
How do I get more support?
For technical help accessing the online course please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For personalised training and learning support – consider booking an hour live coaching with our expert trainers – contact email@example.com
You must be enrolled to view the Materials available