What do I get with this course?
This course consists of 10 video lessons, supplementary learning resources and reflective activities.
Downloadable learning resources including pdf of presentation, software and leadership guides, Quality Improvement/PDSA samples and printable software cheatsheets and can be found under the Materials tab above.
What Does This Course Focus On?
Using PEN CS toolset, Data Extraction tools, CAT4, Top Bar, Cleansing CAT, CAT Plus prompts, data driven improvements, practice improvements, data eligibility set, quality data, baselining and tracking measures, PDSA’s/QI Activities
- Develop skills to improve data quality
- Use Pen Clinical Audit Tool (CAT4) to:
- improve patient care
- meet practice accreditation requirements
- identify additional revenue opportunities
- Use TopBar for continual improvements
- Optimise use of MBS item numbers
- Enable customised prompts
Is there a CPD Certificate?
On completion of all lessons you will be marked 100% course complete and a certificate window will appear (above the ‘Materials’ tab) to ‘Download Certificate’.
Are there more free resources?
Keep checking back regularly for more free learning resources – found under the Materials tab.
You will also find more free resources here
If you need support please email us: [email protected]