What do I get with this course?
This course consists of video ‘lessons’ plus resources ‘Materials’. Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab above.
- 7 Video lessons
- Downloadable learning resources including pdf of presentation, software and leadership guides, Quality Improvement/PDSA samples, flowcharts and printable software cheatsheets
- Learning reflections or quizzes
What Does This Course Focus On?
Secure messaging, My Health Record, Scanning and importing correspondence, SMS and patient consent, Holding file, Patient education technologies, 3rd party tools, reminders and recalls, QI/PDSA activities
What are the Learning Objectives:
- Use Secure Messaging to send and receive documents
- Scan and import correspondence into patient files or the holding file (including efax)
- Access, upload and save documents using My Health Record
- Use SMS Messaging for patient reminders & recalls
- Improve efficiency of patient education with online tools
Is there a CPD Certificate?
On completion of all lessons you will be marked 100% course complete and a certificate window will appear (above the ‘Materials’ tab) to ‘Download Certificate’.
Are there more free resources?
Keep checking back regularly for more free learning resources – found under the Materials tab.
You will also find more free resources here
If you need support please email us: [email protected]