What do I get with this course?
- Video lessons
- The powerpoint presentation used in the course (in pdf)
- Learning reflections or quizzes
- Printable cheatsheets for common features
- Overview diagrams/flowcharts
- Links to further learning
- Certificate Upon Completion
What should I be able to do as a result of completing this course?
- Create & view diagrams
- Use inbuilt tools
- Generate assessments eg K10
- Create customised assessment templates
- Access patient educational tools
What Does This Course Focus On?
Using diagrams, importing clinical images, health assessments, K10, dementia assessment, pain assessment tool, patient education tools, templates, customised assessment templates, Bp Premier, PDSA’s / QI Activities, FAQ’s, templates, consent.
How long will I have access to the online course?
You will have access to this course for 60 days from date of purchase.
Is there a CPD Certificate?
On completion of all lessons you will be marked 100% course complete and a certificate window will appear (above the ‘Materials’ tab) to ‘Download Certificate’.
Are there more free resources?
Don’t forget to access all the learning materials that come with this course – access from the ‘Materials’ tab above.
You will also find more free resources here
How do I get more support?
For technical help accessing the online course please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be enrolled to view the Materials available