55 – Access online services using HPOS and PRODA
What do I get with this course?
This course consists of video ‘lessons’ plus resources ‘Materials’. Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab above.
- 7 Video lessons
- Downloadable learning resources including pdf of presentation, Quality Improvement/PDSA samples and printable software cheatsheets
- Learning reflections or quizzes
What Does This Course Focus On?
Using HPOS, registering for and using PRODA, delegating authority, health identifiers, PKI certificates, NASH, Medicare site certificate, OMO, RO, PIP program, eHealth PIP, PIP QI, Find a patient, Verify concessional status, MBS Items online checker, accessing and uploading to AIR via HPOS, PDSA’s / QI Activities, consent.
What are the Learning Objectives:
- Understand and access HPOS and PRODA
- Use authority delegations
- Maintain Health identifiers and PKI certificates
- Manage PIP program information
- Verify patient Medicare details, concessional status and eligibility for services
- Access and upload to Australian Immunisation Register via HPOS
Is there a CPD Certificate?
On completion of all lessons you will be marked 100% course complete and a certificate window will appear (above the ‘Materials’ tab) to ‘Download Certificate’.
Are there more free resources?
Keep checking back regularly for more free learning resources – found under the Materials tab.
You will also find more free resources here
If you need support please email us: email@example.com
You must be enrolled to view the Materials available