What do I get with this course?
This course consists of video ‘lessons’ plus resources ‘Materials’. Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab above.
- Learning videos
- The power point presentation used in the course (in pdf)
- Learning reflections or quizzes
- Printable cheatsheets for common features
- Overview diagrams/flowcharts
- Links to further learning
- Certificate Upon Completion
What Does This Course Focus On?
Actions, Recalls and Reminders with Bp Premier, Data cleansing, Reminder protocol design, adding recalls, modifying recalls, generating recall and reminder lists, proactive preventive health, screening activities, cervical, breast and bowel screening and test results, prevention protocols, QI/PDSA activities
What are the Learning Objectives:
- Develop a systematic approach to preventive health management and cancer screening.
- Use actions for preventive health management
- Implement systems for cancer screening recalls and reminders
- Enter breast, bowel and cervical screening results
- Manage recalls and reminders
Is there a CPD Certificate?
On completion of all lessons you will be marked 100% course complete and a certificate window will appear (above the ‘Materials’ tab) to ‘Download Certificate’.
Are there more free resources?
Keep checking back regularly for more free learning resources – found under the Materials tab.
You will also find more free resources here
If you need support please email us: [email protected]