What do I get with this course?
This course consists of over 1 hour of video ‘lessons’ plus resources ‘Materials’. Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab above.
- 9 Video lessons
- Downloadable learning resources including pdf of presentation, software and leadership guides, Quality Improvement/PDSA samples and printable software cheatsheets
- Learning reflections or quizzes
What Does This Course Focus On?
Clinical governance in healthcare, practical applications of clinical governance, health IT risk assessment, risk identification and evaluation, strategies to minimise risk, IT governance framework, PDSA’s / QI Activities, FAQ’s, Bp Premier and clinical governance
What are the Learning Objectives:
- Understand Clinical Governance and how it is applied in healthcare services
- Learn ways to apply Clinical Governance in everyday practice.
- Describe the key components of a Health IT Risk Assessment
- Identify IT Risks and how to evaluate them
- Implement strategies to minimise IT Risks
Is there a CPD Certificate?
On completion of all lessons you will be marked 100% course complete and a certificate window will appear (above the ‘Materials’ tab) to ‘Download Certificate’.
Are there more free resources?
Keep checking back regularly for more free learning resources – found under the Materials tab.
You will also find more free resources here
If you need support please email us: [email protected]