What do I get with this course?
This course consists of approximately 35 mins of video ‘lessons’ plus resources ‘Materials’. Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab above.
- 5 Video lessons
- Downloadable learning resources including pdf of presentation, software and leadership guides, Quality Improvement/PDSA samples and printable software cheatsheets
- Learning reflections or quizzes
What Does This Course Focus On?
Using POLAR toolset, Data Extraction tools, Polar, data driven improvements, practice improvements, data eligibility set, quality data, baselining and tracking measures, PDSA’s/QI Activities
- Develop skills to improve data quality
- Filter and analyse data / reports
- Build & save queries for ongoing use (Bookmarks)
- Search, generate patient lists & export data
- Review data quality reports & build customised queries
Is there a CPD Certificate?
On completion of all lessons you will be marked 100% course complete and a certificate window will appear (above the ‘Materials’ tab) to ‘Download Certificate’.
Are there more free resources?
Keep checking back regularly for more free learning resources – found under the Materials tab.
You will also find more free resources here
If you need support please email us: email@example.com
You must be enrolled to view the Materials available
- 3 Sections
- 8 Lessons
- Course Certificate