What do I get with this course?
- Video lessons
- Downloadable learning resources including pdf of presentation, software and leadership guides, Quality Improvement/PDSA samples and printable software cheatsheets.
Download resources from the Materials tab above.
- Learning reflections or quizzes
What Does This Course Focus On?
Diabetes management with MedicalDirector, patient health summary, Data Extraction tools, Pen CS, Polar, data driven improvements, practice improvements, clinical coding, quality data, tracking measures, PDSA’s / QI Activities, FAQ’s, shortcuts, templates, chronic condition registers, enter diabetic data, GPMP’s, TCA’s, recall management
What are the Learning Objectives:
- Update patient health summary
- Code diagnosis and generate diabetes register
- Record diabetic data/screening
- Create Management Plan
- Recall for review
Is there a CPD Certificate?
On completion of all lessons, you will be marked 100% course complete and a certificate window will appear (above the ‘Materials’ tab) to ‘Download Certificate’.
Are there more free resources?
Keep checking back regularly for more free learning resources – found under the Materials tab.
You will also find more free resources here
If you need support please email us: [email protected]