What do I get with this course?
This course consists of video ‘lessons’ plus resources ‘Materials’. Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab above.
- The power point presentation used in the course (in pdf)
- Learning reflections or quizzes
- Printable cheatsheets for common features
- Overview diagrams/flowcharts
- Links to further learning
- Certificate Upon Completion
What should I be able to do as a result of completing this course?
- Digital Health and My Health Record.
- View My Health Record via Bp Premier.
- Upload a shared health summary and an event summary.
- Use My Health Record to access AIR and MBS data
- Use My Health Record to access medicines information, pathology and diagnostic imaging reports
- Maintain data quality
- Verify Health Identifiers in Bp Premier
- Understand consent and consumer access controls in relation to My Health Record
- Assist a patient to register for My Health Record
- Maintain Health Identifiers and PKI certificates in HPOS
- Access digital health and ePIP reporting
- Learn how to connect to My Health Record and access learning resources.
What Does This Course Focus On?
The basics of registering for and using My Health Record, including an update on the current status, how to view and upload information with a focus on data quality with relevant examples. Using My Health Record with BP Premier, digital health, data driven improvements, practice improvements, quality data, training checklist, data quality checklist, Health Identifiers, PRODA, HPOS, consent, access controls, consumer portal, ePIP, reporting, FAQ’s, On Demand training.
How long will I have access to the online course?
You will have access to this course for 60 days from date of purchase.
Is there a CPD Certificate?
On completion of all lessons you will be marked 100% course complete and a certificate window will appear (above the ‘Materials’ tab) to ‘Download Certificate’.
Are there more free resources?
Don’t forget to access all the learning materials that come with this course – access from the ‘Materials’ tab above.
You will also find more free resources here
How do I get more support?
For technical help accessing the online course please email us: [email protected]
For personalised training and learning support – consider booking an hour live coaching with our expert trainers – contact [email protected]