What is included?
– Webinar recording: Maximise benefits of digital health changes
– Presentation used in webinar.
– Additional summary sheets/downloadable resources
Download resources from the ‘Materials’ tab above.
What are the Learning Objectives:
1.Prepare for upcoming industry changes in relation to Secure Messaging and medication management (including My Health Record).
2.Access pathology and radiology results via My Health Record.
3.Maximise use of digital health technologies for data driven improvement.
4.Create Quality Improvement activities in relation to practice improvement and patient engagement and meet incentive payments.
Who is the Presenter:
Katrina Otto, Managing Director, Train IT Medical Pty Ltd
What Does This Webinar Focus On?
My Health Record, Secure Messaging, Medication Management, Pathology, Radiology, Results Management, Digital Technologies, Data Driven Improvements, Practice Improvements, Sustainable business, progressive practice, Quality Improvement, patient engagement, incentives.
Are there handouts?
The presentations used in these webinars are available for you to download from the Materials tab on the Course Home screen.
You will also find more free resources here
Is this information current?
This webinar was recorded on 16 July 2020.
Please be aware it will not be updated over time and therefore information you are viewing could potentially be outdated.
What do I do when I’ve finished?
– Press Mark Complete. The ‘Training Evaluation/CPD’ button will appear back on the course page. Please complete this evaluation for your Primary Health Network.
– Write a Review – this will allow others to know if watching this webinar may be helpful for them.
Where do I go for further support or training?
Please contact your PHN support team or email [email protected]
Powerpoint presentations used in webinars (pdf)
- 'Maximise Benefits of Digital Health Changes' ' 17072020 | Train IT Medical
Additional Learning Resources
- Telehealth Video Consultations Guide | RACGP
- How to do video consultations well | ACRRM
- Advice on Risk Management when using Video Conferencing Software for Clinical Video Consultations | ACRRM
- Telehealth tips for patients flyer | Practice Coach
- Guidelines for technology-based patient consultations | Medical Board