What do I get with this course?
This course consists of video ‘lessons’ plus resources ‘Materials’. Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab above.
- 7 Video lessons
- Downloadable learning resources including pdf of presentation, software and leadership guides, Quality Improvement/PDSA samples and printable software cheatsheets
- Learning reflections or quizzes
What Does This Course Focus On?
Recording clinical data in MedicalDirector, patient health summary, Data Extraction tools, Pen CS, Polar, data driven improvements, practice improvements, clinical coding, quality data, tracking measures, PDSA’s / QI Activities, FAQ’s, shortcuts, templates, chronic condition registers, enter diabetic data, timesaving tips and tricks, chronic condition registers.
What are the Learning Objectives:
- Record clinical data
- Build chronic condition registers.
- Timesaving tips relevant to Practice Nurses
- Enter Cancer Screening results
- Use data analytic tools for improvements
Is there a CPD Certificate?
On completion of all lessons you will be marked 100% course complete and a certificate window will appear (above the ‘Materials’ tab) to ‘Download Certificate’.
Are there more free resources?
Keep checking back regularly for more free learning resources – found under the Materials tab.
You will also find more free resources here
If you need support please email us: [email protected]