What do I get with this course?
This course consists of video ‘lessons’ plus resources ‘Materials’. Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab above.
- Learning videos
- The power point presentation used in the course (in pdf)
- Learning reflections or quizzes
- Printable cheatsheets for common features
- Overview diagrams/flowcharts
- Links to further learning
- Certificate Upon Completion
What Does This Course Focus On?
Women’s Health, Obstetric module, antenatal visits, pregnancy, cervical screening, Actions, Recalls and Reminders with Bp Premier, Data quality, Reminder protocol design, adding recalls, modifying recalls, generating recall and reminder lists, proactive preventive health, screening activities, cervical, breast and bowel screening and test results, prevention protocols, QI/PDSA activities
What are the Learning Objectives:
- Record obstetric patient data
- Enter Cervical Screening results and implement a reminder system
- Enter mammogram and bowel screening results.
- Follow-up results.
- Implement a systematic preventive health care system.
Is there a CPD Certificate?
On completion of all lessons you will be marked 100% course complete and a certificate window will appear (above the ‘Materials’ tab) to ‘Download Certificate’.
Are there more free resources?
Keep checking back regularly for more free learning resources – found under the Materials tab.
You will also find more free resources here
If you need support please email us: email@example.com
You must be enrolled to view the Materials available