What do I get with this course?
This course consists of video ‘lessons’ plus resources ‘Materials’. Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab above.
- 7 Video lessons
- Downloadable learning resources including pdf of presentation, software and leadership guides, Quality Improvement/PDSA samples and printable software cheatsheets
- Learning reflections or quizzes
What Does This Course Focus On?
secure messaging, setting up address book, sending and receiving documents, holding file, eReferrals, using email, checking sent message status, Healthlink, MDExchange, Argus, MedicalDirector, PDSA’s / QI Activities, FAQ’s, templates, consent.
What are the Learning Objectives:
- Understand the current state of Secure Messaging in Australia.
- Setting up your address book/contacts
- Sending an eReferral
- Check for sent messages
- Discuss use of email for medical practices.
Is there a CPD Certificate?
On completion of all lessons you will be marked 100% course complete and a certificate window will appear (above the ‘Materials’ tab) to ‘Download Certificate’.
Are there more free resources?
Keep checking back regularly for more free learning resources – found under the Materials tab.
You will also find more free resources here
If you need support please email us: [email protected]