What is included?
– Webinar recording: Covid19 NurseConnect Webinar
– Presentation used in webinar.
– Additional summary sheets/downloadable resources
Download resources from the ‘Materials’ tab above.
What are the Learning Objectives:
- Prepare your software Develop an understanding of new COVID-19 telehealth and telephone MBS item numbers
- Discuss & document patient consent for telehealth and telephone consultations
- Engage your team with telehealth
Who is the Presenter:
Katrina Otto, Managing Director, Train IT Medical Pty Ltd
What Does This Webinar Focus On?
MedicalDirector, MBS Item numbers, nurses, Covid19, telehealth, consent, telephone consultations, video call, leading improvements, practice improvements, patient-centred care, prevention.
Are there handouts?
The presentations used in these webinars are available for you to download from the Materials tab on the Course Home screen.
You will also find more free resources here
Is this information current?
This webinar was recorded on 9 April 2020.
Please be aware it will not be updated over time and therefore information you are viewing could potentially be outdated.
What do I do when I’ve finished?
– Press Mark Complete. The ‘Training Evaluation/CPD’ button will appear back on the course page. Please complete this evaluation for your Primary Health Network.
– Write a Review – this will allow others to know if watching this webinar may be helpful for them.
Where do I go for further support or training?
Please contact your PHN support team or email [email protected]
Powerpoint presentation used in webinars (pdf)
- 'Nurse Connect WentWest 09042020 | Train IT Medical
Additional Learning Resources
- Telehealth Video Consultations Guide | RACGP
- How to do video consultations well | ACRRM
- Advice on Risk Management when using Video Conferencing Software for Clinical Video Consultations | ACRRM
- Telehealth tips for patients flyer | Practice Coach
- Guidelines for technology-based patient consultations | Medical Board