TRAINING & RESOURCE BUNDLE – 16 HELPFUL RESOURCES!
Let us make it easier for you to meet the criteria for Practice Incentive Payment – Quality Improvement ie PIP QI
We want you to focus on your improvements, not your paperwork!
Designed by industry expert & qualified teacher Katrina Otto, Principal of Train IT Medical.
Katrina is an authorised trainer for MedicalDirector, Department of Health, Australian Digital Health Agency as well as peak bodies RACGP, APNA, AAPM etc.
Train IT Medical trainers lead practice improvements and deliver PIP QI training for Primary Health Networks regularly across Australia.
16 downloadable resources including:
2 x PIP QI Measures Tracking Worksheets
- PIP QI Measures Tracking Worksheet for Practices | Modifiable Sample | Train IT Medical
- PIP QI Measures Tracking Worksheet for Individual Practitioners| Modifiable sample | Train IT Medical
4 x PDSA Samples
- Identifying CVD Risk Factors | Train IT Medical
- Shared Health Summaries for vulnerable patients| Train IT Medical
- Recording Family and Social History | Train IT Medical
- Adding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander status | Train IT Medical
3 x MedicalDirector PIP QI Quick Guides
- MD Quick Guide – Recording data for PIP QI Measures in MD | Train IT Medical
- MD Quick Guide – Recording data for PIP QI measures in MD & reporting with MD Insights | Train IT Medical
- MD Quick Guide – Inactive and deceased patient records | Train IT Medical
8 X MedicalDirector Data Quality Improvement Cheatsheets
- Setting Configuration Options to maintain data integrity | Train IT Medical
- Reason for Medication | Train IT Medical
- Adding a coded diagnosis | Train IT Medical
- Adding a coded reason for visit | Train IT Medical
- Progress Notes | Train IT Medical
- Adding an Immunisation (adult) | Train IT Medical
- Adding an Immunisation (child) | Train IT Medical
- Allergies and Adverse Reactions | Train IT Medical
To access resources
To download the resources provided in this PIP QI Resource Bundle pack, go to the ‘Materials‘ tab above.
These resources supplement our PIP QI eLearning course which teaches you how to lead quality improvements.
LOOKING FOR OUR PIPQI eLEARNING COURSE?
Looking for our PIP QI online training course? This has been created and will be available very soon in our shop.
Or, if your PHN has given you a code to access the course, enter code here.
Are there free resources?
You will also find free resources here
For support or further training please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Health Networks – ask us about our bulk purchase offer and supply these resources to all practices in your catchment area.
Our resources are very popular, effective – and affordable! Contact us today.