What are the Learning Objectives:
- Make an appointment
- Enter and update patient details
- Develop an understanding of bulk billing & online claiming processes (including resolving exceptions)
- Use features related to private billing (including Institutional Billing)
- Generate reports
What does this course focus on?
Workflow, billing, payments, online claiming, resolving exceptions, add patients, edit patient details, manage appointment books, waiting room, reports.
Plus tips for working on the front desk of a medical practice.
What do I get with this course?
- 40 minute video broken up into discrete lessons which take no more than 10 minutes each to complete
- The power point presentation used in the course (in pdf)
- Learning reflections or quizzes
- Printable cheatsheets on main features
- Overview diagrams of key concepts
- Links to further learning
- Certificate Upon Completion
How long will I have access to the online course?
You will have access to this course for 30 days from date of purchase.
Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab associated with each lesson.
1. Powerpoint used in course - PracSoft for new Receptionists - Train IT Medical | Train IT Medical
PRACSOFT SOFTWARE SUMMARY SHEETS
MD Pracsoft Summary Sheet - Basic Appointments in PracSoft | Train IT Medical
Summary Sheet - Consent and Communicating with Patients | Train IT Medical
MD Pracsoft Summary Sheet - Keyboard Shortcuts in PracSoft | Train IT Medical