What are the Learning Objectives:
- Make an appointment
- Enter and update patient details
- Develop an understanding of bulk billing & online claiming processes (including resolving exceptions)
- Use features related to private billing (including Institutional Billing)
- Generate reports
What does this course focus on?
Workflow, billing, payments, online claiming, resolving exceptions, add patients, edit patient details, manage appointment books, waiting room, reports.
Plus tips for working on the front desk of a medical practice.
What do I get with this course?
- 40 minute video broken up into discrete lessons which take no more than 10 minutes each to complete
- The power point presentation used in the course (in pdf)
- Learning reflections or quizzes
- Printable cheatsheets on main features
- Overview diagrams of key concepts
- Links to further learning
- Certificate Upon Completion
Downloadable resources can be found under the Materials tab associated with each lesson.